Friday, July 6, 2007

About Me Continued

small things like what we were eating and where we were going. I got the nickname "Hollywood" for always making a big dramatic show about everything. I guess all kids are like that though...but I'm not a kid anymore. And...I'm still dissatisfied with the world. If there's a complaint to be had, I have it. All the bitter, all the better. Sarcasm is a must.
The real oxymoron is that I'm a happy guy. I've got everything I want. I'm a student at my dream school (Emerson College) and I have a Macbook Pro. (what more does a guy need?)
I love comedy. I take pride in humor and I want converse without it. That's why I hate funerals. I would never want to be the one who gets kicked out for cracking "what's the deal with lampshades" jokes in front of the mourning family.
If you take a walk down the street with me or go out to lunch, you will not find one second of dead space, because my energy to discuss, debate, and criticize, never ceases. And that's where this blog comes in. I couldn't help but take some of the 1000's of funny yet brutally critical stories and spread them.
Sometimes people tell me, "how can you be so hypocritical?" because they obviously see that I'm not a perfect person, sporting my less than average 190 lb. body, and I always respond, "Why should we all go through life pretending we don't see the obvious when we can see it, and luagh at it, and move on."

No comments: